There are many Automatic cars in the market today. India is developing the technology by launching amazing car models. Some of the famous automatic car brands in India are Toyota, Honda City, Maruti, Mercedes and Hyundai. Hyundai is a featured with many different cars model like Neo CRT, Elentra SX etc.
In the present time most of the people are having a busy schedule and they do not even want to get tired by driving their car and hence are searching for a better option.Usually, automatic cars in India are easier to control with two pedals, so it’s just about like driving a go-kart. This is a big plus in to drive in places where there is traffic jam in cities. Humans are generally more strenuous to drive in traffic, and hence they make much use of the clutch pedal.
Automatic Cars in India Under 5 Lakhs
There was a lot of buzz surrounding this type of cars because there were talks about the manual cars being discontinued. There are so many automatic cars in India with 89bhp churning tried and examined 1.3-litre multi-jet engine which is mate to the AMT and each bit of power is used in the extreme way. Some of the top automatic cars in India under 5 Lakhs are mention below:-
- Tata Nano XMA – Starting Price is Rs 2.7 lakhs
- Maruti Alto K10 VXI AGS – Starting Price is Rs. 4 lakhs
- Maruti Celerio LXI AT – Starting Price is Rs. 4.4 lakhs
Automatic Cars in India Under 15 Lakhs with Diesel and Petrol
There are so many automatic cars in India obtainable with a 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.3-litre diesel engine. As the petrol motor will deliver 82 horse powers with 108Nm, the diesel assures 74bhp and 190Nm of utmost torque. In terms of broadcast, it will have 5-speed gearbox I-VTEC petrol as well as the 1.5-litre I-DTEC diesel engine under its cover. Both the engines power the new City array, so wait for this car to be evenly sparing. Here are we provide some of the best Automatic cars in India which comes under 15 Lakhs in Diesel and Petrol version.
- Hyundai Grand i10 AT ASTA – Starting Price is Rs 6.3 Lakhs
- Honda Brio VX AT – Starting Price is Rs 6.3 Lakhs
- Tata Zest – Starting Price is Rs. 7.3 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire – Starting Price is Rs. 6.5 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki A-Star VXI Automatic – Starting Price is Rs. 4.66 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Ritz VXI Automatic – Starting Price is Rs. 6.19 Lakhs
- Honda Brio 1.2 V-AT – Stating Price is Rs. 5.99 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Sx4 ZXI Automatic – Starting Price is Rs. 8.35 Lakhs
- Volkswagen Vento 1.6 Highline (Automatic) – Starting Price is 9.21 Lakhs
- Hyundai Verna SX AT (petrol) – Starting Price is Rs. 8.78 Lakhs
- Ford Fiesta Style AT (petrol) – Starting Price is Rs. 9.23 Lakhs
- Honda City S AT (petrol) – Starting Price – Rs. 922,013
- Renault Scala RXZ CVT (petrol) – Starting Price is 9.89 Lakhs
Upcoming Automatic Transmission Cars in India
Looking for some upcoming Automatic transmission cars in India which will launch in 2015. Here are we mentioned some most popular car brands in India who launched their automatic car models in upcoming days.
- Mercedes Benz S-Class Coupe – Starting Price is Rs 16 Lakhs to 26 Lakhs
- Mercedes Benz G63 AMG – Starting Price is Rs 18 Lakhs to 20 Lakhs
- Fiat Abarth 595 Competizione – Starting Price is Rs 27 Lakhs to 30 Lakhs
- Audi New A6 – Starting Price is Rs 45 Lakhs to 95 Lakhs
- Audi S7 – Starting Price is Rs 1 Crore to 1.10 Crore
- Porsche New Boxster – Starting Price is Rs 50 Lakhs to 75 L akhs
- Land Rover Discovery Sport -Starting Price is Rs 55 Lakhs to 68 Lakhs
- BMW i3 – Starting Price is Rs 38 Lakhs to 45 Lakhs
How to Drive Automatic Cars with Quite Safer
While drive an automatic car, the driver will feel his left foot free and both hands on the steering. A human requires a little too much attention to drive a vehicle, especially when driving in narrow and traffic roads: the nonstop pumping of the clutch pedal and the regular shifting of gears is enough to divert a novice driver.
With new choice like Manumatic broadcast, automatics may at last be gaining on humans, combining easiness of use with power. At the start of the 21st century, this new broadcast mode was introduced by automobile companies. Manumatic broadcast is basically an automatic broadcast that possesses certain human-broadcast features. A best case is the lavishness cars of Chrysler. It’s absolutely automatic, only that you have extra control in changing your gears.
In the end, your judgment shouldn’t be based only on the advantages and disadvantages. It eventually boils down on your requirements. For example, if you want utmost performance and advanced control, you may want to get a manual transmission. If you want easiness of driving, particularly in heavy traffic, Automatic transmission car is your superlative choice.